AUSTIN ULSTER FOR SALE

  NOW FOR SALE READY FOR THE 2024 SEASON
AUSTIN 7 ULSTER
 
1930 Austin Ulster built from bits in the 1960's I understand although I don't think many are genuine Ulster parts . Raced, Sprinted and Hill Climbed by me over the past 15 years in which time it has been constantly improved. Chassis,handling and brake improvements with engine and gearbox rebuilds along the way. It is fitted with a very reliable Pigsty Racing Engine and close ratio gearbox.
It comes with a set of 19” wheels and tyres also a set of 5 16" wheels fitted with 3.50 x 16 RS2 Dunlop Racing tyres.
Over the years This has been a successful car for me winning class 1 twice along with the Reg Nice Trophy and also the overall VSCC Speed Championship in 2022
There are lots of Photos and You Tube clips if you search back through my pages .
As well as VSCC events it is also eligible for the Pre-War Austin Seven Club’s Bert Hadley Series and the 750 clubs Historic 750 Formula . This car is also is ready to go straight out and race this season.
 
The Car has a VSCC buff forms and Period Defined Vehicle Identity Form issued by the Pre-War Austin 7 club as required by MOTORSPORT UK
 
I am asking for offers based on £30,000. for this car.
 
Please Email me for further info or if you would like to come and see the car I am based in Uckfield. East Sussex. UK  view on Youtube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDwB83sRsgY&t=5s















Comments

Popular Posts